OK, how did the fasting & prayer go yesterday???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nanna4550, Dec 13, 2005.

1. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

How did you all do with the fasting & prayer. I wanted to share that the Lord spoke to me about what I believe about Him. He assured me that My Father in heaven revealed the truth to me, not man. It is such an honor to know that that He specifically chose me to reveal such wonderful things to.

Also, you know I went to work . My boss gave me a christmas card with a big bonus in it, yea!! So, I can buy my children what I want to buy them for Christmas.

And today, I finally got some sleep meds. It's just Ambien, but I'm going to try the 1/2 at bedtime and 1/2 in the middle of the night.

Still waiting to hear about my husbands biopsy.

I'm not healed yet, but I'm still hoping. I am very incouraged by Stormyskys posts about being cured.

Let me know how your day went, OK?
    Hugs, Nanna

2. kch64

kch64 New Member

You know, I couldn't find anymore on the fasting from the 12th.

I did fairly well, but need to do this again. I'm so glad you felt the Lord speak to you. He's a great God.

Should we post again for another fasting day?

Let me know.

Kendra
  3. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Hi Kendra-
    I just read a post from Chocolat (under "looking 4 christian friends) that the next scheduled fasting and prayer day will be Wednesday. Can't wait!!
    I will be working that day, but will be juice fasting and praying for all of you before work, on breaks and lunch, and after work (west coast time).
    I will look for a fasting post for specific prayer requests.
    May God Bless you,
    Janice
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

I read that too, but can't find any other post about it.

I wonder why?

Thanks for the update.

Kendra