OK I am new here and have a question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by puffant, Jun 2, 2008.

1. puffant

puffant New Member

Where do you go to see the pictures you all talk about? and How can I post some?

2. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

If you click on someone's username you will get their profile and will see any pic. they may have posted. You can only post one at a time, unfortunately.

Look forward to your pic.

3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Well, it looks like you figured out how to post your picture. It is so cute !!!

Welcome to ProHealth and the Chit Chat Board. You look like you will just fit in well!! You might even want to step onto the PORCH - the one thawt mentions volume #'s and Porchlights. Every 30 posts or so someone turns off th elight and we go to another thread.

On Chit Chat we can talk about just about anything - you can vent, talk about recipes, hobbies, etc. etc. Oh, also do not confused thr Chit Chat Board with the Chat Room. Chit Chat Bord is like the FM Boards but you can chat about anything.

If you want to learn about anything just hollar and someone will chime in. Lots of smart people on here and funny too which helps to keep your mind off your DD's if you would like that. FFS and thre FM nboards are for learnining all aboaut the DD';s which you probably already have figured out.

Again, WELCOME to our wonderful haven where many of us spend quite a bit of their time. Others just pop in now and then.

Hope to talk to you soon again.

Oh, if you want to find out about the person posting to you just click on their username and hopefully they have filled it our with usseful info about themselves. That will help you to get to know each other better.

Blessings and hugs,

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the chit chat board. As you see, we have nice people here to chat with.

Have you looked at Granni's picture yet? Granni (Marilyn) is on the left. The pic was taken back in the days when she was a Florodora Girl.

You will find people here who share your hobbies and interests. Carla (ckball) and Georgia (Georgiac), for example, paint and knit.

Ken (Kholmes) is from Minnesota (as am I), but now is your neighbor; lives in New Mexico.

Velkommen as the Norskies say

5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm glad you found us and your picture is adorable.

6. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Puff! I love your pic! Look forward to chatting with you. Have a great day.

Hugs and smiles,