Ok I finallly got a video of the ROCKS and my house

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Aug 27, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

This is a video of my rocks I hauled plus the area I live in and my house.

Gotta run will be gone most of the day so will check in later- Hope you enjoy-Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Nice job. Looks like a quiet and restful place to live. At least for now.

Thanks for sharing your videos.

3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Enjoyed the video. I hope your surroundings remain peaceful as they began the development of the surrounding property. It upsets me when they come in and strip the land like that. It is happening close to me also. What will happen when they destroy all the trees everywhere for the sake of development?
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

What a beautiful view!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!! That is my kind of place to live. Ashley would love it too for hunting, LOL.

I love what you did with the rocks and along the house and the table cloth disguising underneath. Very clever.

You are so cute and funny, when you were walking down the path, you said now "now where did that tree come from, it wasn't here yesterday", I was giggling over that.

Very entertaining, thanks Carla

5. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Carla, I just love your big front porch. If I lived closer I would give you two of my wicker chairs. They would look so cute on your porch.

Is it possible to paint the cinder blocks? Or maybe some faux rock treatment would work?

Your home is truly wonderful and the views are gorgeous. I hope someday I will be able to purchase my own home.

I don't know who will be willing to pay $25,000 for a lot at the bottom of those hills either but one never knows.

Give the girls a hug from me.....I always love seeing them and their antics.
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

Wow. But my landlady here did most of her rockwork too, what can I say. I'd never last more than 1-2 rocks at a time!

I don't have my speakers hooked up so didn't get to hear your narrative...

but if you were thinking about what to do around your 'verandah', at least leave an open end maybe for your dogs? They sure seemed to love going under there... nice and cool for hot summer days! That's where our dogs always like to be!

Enjoy your peace and quiet while you have it... hopefully the development will be set back a bit off the road a bit, at least?

all the best,

7. poets

poets Member

I always love your videos. You have such a wonderful location, it's so pretty, and I always enjoy your dogs. You can tell that you've put a lot of time and work into your property!

8. ckball

ckball New Member

I just lost ANOTHER long post, this new computer touch pad is very touchy and I don't know what I do but keep losing them.

I had answered everyone individually but now am out of time, so will thank you all for taking the time to look and your ideas on what to do under the porch. There are only cider blocks under where the posts are and they do stick out.

So the table cloths are my answer for now. Man I hate I lost my post. I went and hit the back button but it didn't work. ANyway have to run as I have to go into town for my Dr appt.

Thanks again and will post more videos as soon as I can-Carla