OK I have posted a pic of me and not my art

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Hello everyone-the pic in my profile is me at the National "Green" carpet premier of We Are Marshall.

I do not have many pics of me on my computer, haven't taught the dogs to use the camera yet,lol.

I stood/sat in line on a sidewalk for nearly 6 hours to get the bleacher seats to watch the stars walk down the green carpet. Marshall's colors are green and white.

It was worth it and I had a great time meeting new people who also had a flash of them on the big screen. Carla
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hello Dear! I remember you! You look Beautiful!,,,,Sis
  3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Oh Carla, thanks so much for sharing. You look so beautiful and intelligent and very put together. As i was saying to Kjad, looks can be so deceiving, you would never know we are as sick as we are.

See you on the porch!!!!
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

What a pretty picture of you! Glad you had such a good time at the premiere, how exciting. Kim :)
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

pic, Carla. Is that the historic Keith-Albee theater behind you? Keith-Albee used to be a vaudeville circuit.

So the girls can't operate the camera yet, huh? Better show them some reruns of Lassie. That will inspire them.

Some wit said all Lassie shows can be reduced to two lines of dialog.

Lassie: Arf! Arf!
    Human: I think she wants us to follow her.

6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

love the photo, you look great.

Now about these dogs...........time they learned to take a photo or two.

7. ckball

ckball New Member

Rocky -yes that is the Keith Albee- have you been there in your Vaudville days? They did do some restoration when the movie came to town. It realy use to be a beautiful place.

Boltchic- now I get the name-you are a interior designer- and you are beautiful and a wonderful family too boot

Thanks to Micky, Sisland, and Rosie for looking
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2008]
  8. boltchik

boltchik New Member

That's funny, someone else thought my username was for "bolts of fabric". I do like interior design, but it is actually for the San Diego Chargers, their symbol being the lightning bolt, I am a big fan!!

Thanks for the compliment, have a great evening! Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 02/22/2008]