OK, I think I'm a little better today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JewelRA, Jun 12, 2006.

1. JewelRA

JewelRA New Member

Yesterday was rough! I was in such a bad state - having major panic attacks and crying spells - that my dh didn't go into work. My dad came over too, before we were sure dh didn't have to go in. I feel like such a loser that I am a grown woman and can't be left alone at times. :( I am so thankful for my dh and my father's help. I pray dh doesn't get in trouble at work for calling in.

I actually calmed down by nighttime. I don't know how, because my general practioner's office wouldn't call me anyhthing in for anxiety. But, praise the Lord, I was able to sleep. I started feeling anxious again this morning, probably exacerbated by the fact that I had to go see my rheumy. I vented to him about this new shrink and he agreed with me that I shouldn't go back to him. He said call him if I continue to have problems. Have I mentioned I love my rheumy, even if he doesn't treat fibro? :)

I did NOT and will not take another dose of Effexor today. I'm going back to my normal dose of Paxil and sticking with that. Ugh, what a disaster! Hopefully things will continue to even out this week.