Ok listen..its about the WEATHER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by honkifyoulovecfs, Oct 3, 2009.

1. honkifyoulovecfs

honkifyoulovecfs New Member

I just posted regarding why we never hear about people in places like Hawaii having many cases of CFS. Places like the US, UK and Canada are the top dogs...all though people everywhere are affected.

I see chemtrails in the sky all the time..the ones that criss cross and are emitted by planes. These are not the regular contrails you see that is normal for a jet plane and disappear quickly. These are lower in altitude and CRISS CROSS...they are obviously intentionally spraying it. I remember seeing these even as a kid but only recently became curious about them. Low and behold...there are many people curious.

Anyway...after reading more about them i learned the top 3 places that report chemtrails in the sky are : US, UK, and Canada(kind of ironic isnt it?). :) So I thought...if places like Hawaii dont get sprayed much of course we wouldnt' be hearing from people IN Hawaii who have CFS!

Additionally, we all get worse when the weather changes. I have read maaaany reports of people feeling sick after seeing chemtrails in the sky...feeling fluish, fatigued, achey. I saw trails today actually and i am more weak and in pain today than usual..sore throat, burning watery eyes, etc.

I have also read that RAIN water thats been tested by curious people after having had chemtrails is toxic with levels of very high barium among other toxins. So...maybe or maybe not this is the cause for us chemically sensitive pre-disposed people (while others do not get sick) . BUT..it can definitely be a reason we possibly get worse with the weather especially when it's most MOIST in the air and the shit in the sky has to go somewhere right? What goes up must come down.

IM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST...IM SIMPLY INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE AND FIND NO VALID REASON WHY CHEMICALS WOULD BE SPRAYED IN A CROSS CROSS FASHION ABOVE ALL OUR HOMES LIKE THAT.

YOU TUBE: CHEMTRAILS if u are even slightly curious.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2009]
    Ps...start paying attention to the sky...i bet you will start noticing them.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2009]
  2. honkifyoulovecfs

i appreciate your feedback.
    at the same time, jet condensation from the exhaust naturally disappears after maybe 15 seconds. This "exhaust" not only lingers in the sky for hours but actually expands in size.
    Furthermore there has been no explanation given as to why those criss cross trails are sprayed...when citizens inquire about them.
  3. honkifyoulovecfs

of course i do not have a degree in atmospheric science! Hahaha!
    Im assuming with your snide remark that you do??? I may not have my degree in Science but i do have experience in DEBATE.

Im sorry if you feel offended by my curiousity and feel the need to be hostile rather than just exchange information in a respectful manner.

You asked what my "sources" are..they are just my personal opinion and those of other curious people. Additionally I have obtained some information from web sites such as the
    U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY. Sooo...since you asked...I will tell you that the US EPA has information available on contrails. One tid bit of information I came across was that ...

the combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that often exists at these HIIIIIGH altitudes allows the formation of contrails.

With that in mind, I see jets that release contrails at HIGH altitudes that still manage to disappear! So, why is it that trails in much LOWER altitudes (chemtrails) often do NOT disappear?
  4. THIS POST; "I'M NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.."

You're other post, about anyone from Hawaii or islands:

FIRST sentence. "I have a conspiracy theory i'm currently thinking about...lol..."

Those are your words, verbatim (cut & paste).... so??? yea

I'll let cfs_since_1998 continue on with the *non-hostile* IMO conversation, questions, & comments on this post... but, either you are, or you aren't.