OK, Me, Too,!Who wants to see me & my Pretty Horsie?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tibbiecow, May 10, 2003.

1. Tibbiecow

Tibbiecow New Member

Almost lost him to the fibro but got him back thanks to the guai. Love him with all of my heart.
    Tibbie
  2. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

So glad you didn't loose him to fibro. Very nice picture of you and your horse. I can see why you love him with all your heart. take care and gentle hugs, Janice
  3. kalina

kalina New Member

Thanks for posting your pic. Your horse is just gorgeous! I'm a former horse owner, so I know how much it must mean for you that you are feeling well enough to keep up with your boy.

Kalina
  4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

what a big guy! and you are so skinny. You two look wonderful together. thanks for sharing.
    Judy
  5. lorgirls

lorgirls New Member

of the 2 of you. I used to have horses when I was growing up. I sure do miss them alot. Was a great exspierence. My favorite was my Arab. The rest were Quarter horses. I got to raise a newborn also. My hub is a city guy but little by little Im moving him out tword the country.My cousin is a retired jockey. He trains jockeys now and my uncle used to race Quarter horses. One of his babys was a grandaughter of Seattle Slew.( Quarter horses may be mixed with thoughorbreads )They are so much fun and was my way of relaxing,used to ride the logging roads just me,horse and my dog.Take care,,,,,,,,Lori
    [This Message was Edited on 05/13/2003]
  6. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

I was speaking of the horse, oh, just kidding. I told you I was envious miss horses so. I was going to see Kay a few yrs. back when I went to Oregon with a friend but we never had time to get to Sisters. I have been reading about her on the net, her dad and mom and I always got along so well. I can`t thank her enough for introducing me to horses since we lived in the city. I was trying to find her e-mail on net. Could not locate, my daughter is looking at moving out that way she likes being way out from city stuff, calls herself a granola head, big time outdoors gal like her mom.So glad you kept your horse really is a beauty. Think it is such good therapy.When helping at this ranch here with kids who are disabled horses have atleast made them feel special. Just not able,to help now, lyme out of control.
  7. Tibbiecow

Tibbiecow New Member

is his show name and his mother was a Percheron and his daddy was a Thoroughbred. I call him Hurkus Durkus! He is just shy of 17 hands and weighs about 1600 pounds but is surprisingly light on his feet.
    Tibbie
  8. mitch123

mitch123 New Member

I use to compete in dressage and eventing, I had some beautiful warmbloods over the years. Is your horse a warmblood he looks so beautiful and big!
    Tally ho!
    mitch