ok,need help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sixtyslady, Dec 31, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

ok, I"ve got to lose weight but just can"t seem to be able to do it.
    I went on the atkins diet 2yrs ago and thats when my fibro got worse,but I did lose weight.
    I"m going to buy a new juicer and start to do more vegs, I"ve already cut out sugar, and very little red meat.if any one has some helpful suggestion please let me know.
    I just can"t seem to exercise at all anymore it makes my pain so much worse.thanks sixtyslady
  2. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I need so desperately to lose weight.I know I would feel so much better.I lost 82 pounds a few years ago and kept it off for 11 years. I was in an accident that put me flat on my back for a long time.

I gained all the weight back plus more.I do so little that is fun in my life or enjoyable that food has become all I really look forward to.

I noticed on another message board that mxmom419 had a conversation with another member, they had a lot of good advise.

They also said that epicurious.com had a lot of good recipes that were able to be conformed to healthy eating and possible weight loss.

Hope this helps.Dianne.atiledsner
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"m really determine to lose weight,I just don"t know if I should sign up for a diet plan or try it on my own,also I wonder if I could take going to curves,right now I"m in so much pain in shoulders and neck I can hardly move.

its so hard to know what to do,I"m scared I"ll end up in more pain if I try to exercise and at this point I can"t take anymore pain. hugs sixtyslady
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I do well losing weight when I cut out all sugar and cut down on carbs. I eat porridge and blueberries in morning, sandwich at lunchtime (unless I cut out wheat) and some fruit.

Evening meal have a protein and vegetable meal. Nothing after your evening meal.

Thats the only way I lose weight but I dont ever stick to it more than a few months,though its a good way to eat, I never eat processed food.

I was doing well til Xmas time came along so will start back next week.

Good luck.

love
    Rosie