Ok now proud grandma my GD as a bridesmaid

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Jul 16, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Thank you all who commented on my daughter's wedding picture.

This is my grandaughter, she is 16 and was her mom's maid of honor in her Irish wedding.

My daughter lives in the Harrisburg area in PA. They flew to Ireland to get married in the same church his great-great grandparents were married in then spent 10 days driving around Ireland, now they are back to work.

Thanks again for all of your lovely comments before- BTW- I have a picture of me at her age and a pic of her that looks so much alike, you would think they are the same person- I certainly hope she ages better than her grandma did,lol Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Erin go Bragh!
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your grandaughter is a beauty and again, a gorgeous dress.

You must be really proud of her.

4. laceymae

laceymae New Member

What a beauty...she looks like a princess.

Did u post the wedding pictures? I must have missed them if u did.

One day I'll learn how to post pictures...lacey
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Just like her Mom! It's nice seeing them all dressed up!
  6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Your family is beautiful! Please post more!
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

I do agree my granddaughter is beautiful, but to see her like this is so special. It is just hard to beleive when I look at my photo cabinet, I took a antique pie safe and used it for a picture gallery, and I see her pictures of when she was growing up, I knew she would be pretty, but this picture will be in my picture gallery for sure.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, I truly appreciate your taking the time to look and comment. Carla