Ok this is what I sent to Oprah :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeresaBnGA, Aug 28, 2002.

1. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Hi,
    I wanted to write to you and suggest to a show that would mean alot to millions of us around the world.
    We are the ones that suffer from the chronic and very painful diseases of Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome and a host of other "invisible diseases".
    These are very debilitating and painful diseases that cost billions each year. To be quite honest some doctors still don't believe they exist and will treat people like fools. Nearly every single person with one of these diseases has met with a doctor and had bad treatment like that.
    Oprah, we need awareness, we need people to start recognizing these diseases as real! We need doctors to treat us like patients! Please, I beg you, Please, see it in your heart to do a show for us!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa Baker :)
  2. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Hi,
    I wanted to write to you and suggest to a show that would mean alot to millions of us around the world.
    We are the ones that suffer from the chronic and very painful diseases of Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome and a host of other "invisible diseases".
    These are very debilitating and painful diseases that cost billions each year. To be quite honest some doctors still don't believe they exist and will treat people like fools. Nearly every single person with one of these diseases has met with a doctor and had bad treatment like that.
    Oprah, we need awareness, we need people to start recognizing these diseases as real! We need doctors to treat us like patients! Please, I beg you, Please, see it in your heart to do a show for us!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa Baker :)
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Way to go! Michele