Ok went to the doctor again yesterday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Hi, I am sorry I have not been responding to many people lately with there wonderful comments.

I have been in so much pain lately that I am surprised I am again here at work. The only reason I know I am though is because I need money for my daughter's 50's party (birthday) and for Christmas.

I went to the doctor as I said again yesterday. I was in the hospital last week and already in again yesterday. I am hurting even more now. He set me up for a MRI on Monday. He can't believe after two weeks of oral antibiotics and a week of IV antibiotic that I would not be feeling better by now.

I also found out that I have an ovarian cyst. I think I should say had. I left the doctor's yesterday and then all the sudden I had severe pain and then felt wet on my pants (underwear) I was soaked with blood. I was so shocked I was wearing a pad already because I have been bleeding from this infection (not alot just some) and now this. I wanted to scream. I took my mom home, because I should add I was at Wal-mart with her when this happened getting her hair cut. She had mne lay down for a bit.

I could not lay down for long though. I then had to go pick up my girls from Cheerleading and then pick up my husband from work and go home and try to settle the pain down.

I am still hurting. I count down the minutes before I can take some more motrin to help settle it a little.

Anyways I will try to write more later.

By the way my father open heart surgery has again been changed to November the 8th at 8:00 am. I guess the on 4th when they first said the doctor was leaving the following day for a few days of vacation, so that would have nto been good if he would have had complications.

Talk to you soon,

Get well wishes for all.

Blessings Christina
  2. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

You have been going through so much. What were the antibiotics trying to fight off? I'm sorry, I am not up to date on your condition.

I will pray for you and also your Dad...
    Bless you,

Laura
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Christina,
    Good golly, girl! I don't know what to say. I surely wouldn't want that to happen to me at a store.

Good thing at least you had a pad on (I wear the Poise big ones all the time--to catch both ends). Haven't had problems though since I started on the Lortabs.

Gee, you really have a full plate. I don't know how you made it through all that considering what you went through.

Yes, it sounds like the cyst burst and I guess it is a good thing that it came out instead of staying inside, if you know what I mean.

Boy, I think I would call your doc on this one just to let him know what happened.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad needing heart surgery. At least you all get a little more time and you get to feel a little better, hopefully, before he has surgery. Prayers to you and your dad.

Hugs,
    Faye