Okay, guys, my BUTT is Black and Blue, and Red

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Oct 22, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I slipped off the top step of the basement stair today.
    I flew halfway down before i hit, landing on my left rear, and elbow. My whole body hurt and was numb at first from the impact, and i couldn't tell how hurt i was. Freaked my hubby out, i couldn't answer him.

I just took a look in the mirror because that side still felt swollen, the whole left side is Black, and purple, with deep red going thur it. Wow!!!

I'm so thankful i landed on my rear and NOT my tailbone! I also took the hide off that elbow and jarred that shoulder and my neck.
    I'm sure i'll be going to the chiropractor.

I've always wanted to fly, but i don't recommend this method!! :0)

[This Message was Edited on 10/22/2007]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i've done that one too...i was oh crap...my left shoulder hurts, my r shoulder had surgery...my elbow hurts...nec/back is already a mess w/everything...i went down face first...i was praying no one saw me fall...i laid there and played dead like a possium..

3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I needed it!

I iced it earlier this afternoon, i think i'm going to take an asprin and go to bed.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

I too have traveled that slippery slope, never a good thing, but we get lucky once in awhile and only have bumps nasty bruises.

I'm feeling your pain as I tripped over Missy and stepped on one of my frog eyeslast night. It was to the point it was feeling really good then I dropped a water bottle on, step on it myself and I lost count with Missy.

I'm sure you will feel it tomorrow so gentle hugs to you-Carla
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your colorful accident. I hope you are back to normal color and function soon.

Your fellow gopher