Okay I need some good ways of getting rid of cold...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I dont own a vaporizor cause I never have needed one til now. Does anyone know any remedies that will help get rid of colds? I've been taking Tablespoon of honey every 4 hrs and sniffing the vicks jar.LOL I hate colds, I havent had one in years. Now that I quit smoking I get a cold, wonder whats up with that?
    Carla
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I dont own a vaporizor cause I never have needed one til now. Does anyone know any remedies that will help get rid of colds? I've been taking Tablespoon of honey every 4 hrs and sniffing the vicks jar.LOL I hate colds, I havent had one in years. Now that I quit smoking I get a cold, wonder whats up with that?
    Carla
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

Sorry your feeling yukkier than a good day~I swear by that little jar of vicks!!When you climb into bed-rub some on your upper most chest&throat~It helps me the best!
    Also if you can handle the taste...that plol,plop.fizz,fizz?????lmao!I can't think of the name~OMG!! I still can't!!sorry. I'll think of it later i'm sure.
    Warm regards,
    Tracey
  4. achy

achy New Member

Gongrats on the quitting smoking! Good for you. I did if five years ago & it's really worth the effort..hang in there.
    As far as the cold....take 1000 mg Vit C Two times a day, and suck on Zinc losenges. I also take echinacea 2-3X Day.
    My ENT reccomends Afrin...odd...but use it no more than three days - keep sinus open=no sinus infection, which we are suseptable to....
    Chicken soup works too if ya got somebody else to make it - LOL ...maybe the cutie you need to kiss......

Hope you feel better,
    Warm fuzzies
    Achy
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

ALKA SELTZER!!!
    I love it when I remember something I forgot!!
    Tee hee!
    Tracey