okay i'm new here...but what does "herxing" mean? waaaaah

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by breathofair, Mar 11, 2008.

1. breathofair

breathofair New Member

what is herxing and how does (and when is it valid) to bump a post?

btw, you guys (tho I don't know any of you yet) are my miracle cure. i don't feel alone in my CFS and FM when i busy myself reading all your thoughtful posts! thank you!!

2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

"Herxing" is a new one for me. Never heard of that, LOL. However, Bumping a post you can do anytime you want to keep your post up at the top of the post, when you reply to a post it bumps it up to the top.

Welcome to the ChitChat, you will love it here. Everyone is so fun here
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I have heard the term herxing also and not sure whatit means either. I know all about bumping but Mikey (Fibromickster) already told you aboaut it.

These boards are so fantastic ! Why don't fil out alittle bit of your bio and then we will know a little bit about you. I forgot when I first joined also.

4. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I see your questions were answered, but I wanted to welcome you here.

We get a little goofy sometimes on this side of the board, but we do have fun.

Hope you'll stick around awhile.

YC1...glad to see you

5. mrdad

mrdad New Member

They discuss "Herxing" to a much larger degree on the LYME

disease forum. "Click" Message Boards (above) and then

to the Lyme Forum. Lots of info there!

Best wishes ,
    P.S. Also, Type in "Herxing" on Search line upper left on this
    page. Hit "Go". Lots of herxing posts will come up.[This Message was Edited on 03/11/2008]
  6. breathofair

breathofair New Member

yes, i will fill in some about myself on my bio soon...and go over to chit chat...and make some new friends. so glad you're all here!