Okay!! ***PICTURE ADDED***

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bunnyfluff, Jan 4, 2006.

1. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

Me & my sister! LOL! I'm on the left.....This is on our trip to Santa Fe.
  2. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Hey! Aren't you the one who was complaining about not looking good??? You are gorgeous!! And that's not just FM support BS!! Oh wait, I don't do that! LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

Katy
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

what are you complaining about, LOL????

You look pretty good, even tho you ARE mostly hiding in shadow...

so bumping both your posts up to get attention, hehe!
    Victoria
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Ah, you tricked us good there, girl! You don't look your age at all, you look pretty darn good to me! Silly you!
  5. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

That is a very nice picture.. Loved the senery too. I would never imagine that you could be 43 by that picture. Its always nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for updating and adding the pic.
    Angela
  6. sdown

sdown New Member

Looks like a great place to visit. Im from Calgary, Alberta and Im grateful I travelled to alot of places in my lifetime. My favorite trip so far was Australia. I went to Seattle last year with my husband and my 11 yr old. Had a fabulous time.
  7. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

Where was that taken exactly? I think I might have been there one time.
    M
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

Come on now, was that sooooo bad????? LOL

Are you sure you are 43?????? In this pic, you could pass for being in your 20's!!!!!!!!!!!

You are your sis are beautiful, so youthful looking!!!!!!

Santa Fe must be gorgeous!!!!!

No more joking around with us, huh!!!!! LOL

:)

Janet
  9. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

Actually, I guess I need to update the profile part, too~ I am 45 this year!!

The photo was taken at a scenic overlook in the Jemez Mountains between Santa Fe & Albequerque area, to the best of my recollection. I wasn't driving that day.

It's just funny to see myself now, 4 years after this DD has struck me, because I don't look like I did before. It's like I hardly recognize the person in that picture to be me.

Y'all are sweet! Have a pain-free day! :)