Okay Who STOMPED on me last night?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by morningsonshine, Sep 1, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I think someone ran me over in my sleep, then they backed up to see what they hit!!

I even slept fairly well last night, only woke up once!

Dose anyone else seem to have good deep sleep at times, and still wake-up sore??

This is different then the pain i get in arms and legs at times, this is a "I got trampled by a herd of buffalo", and now everything is stiff and sore.

Buffalo, burgers anyone??
  2. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

IT WASN'T ME. BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. YESTERDAY I FELT GOOD BUT TODAY I FEEL LIKE AN ELEPHANT IS SITTING ON ME. MAYBE I RAN A MARATHON IN MY SLEEP. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! GOD BLESS!
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I must confess! I get my exercise by running around and stomping on people in their sleep!

It's the only thing I can do when my leg pain wakes me up at night.

Please don't try to catch me at it because when I am confronted I roll up in a ball on the floor and wimper. Then I can't get up without help! After I have jumped up and down on you you might not want to help me up!

But really, even though I sometimes, not often, but sometimes can sleep up to 2 or 3 hours at a time (which for me is a good nights sleep), I still wake up feeling like I've been running all night. Not just running, but running into walls! Cement and brick one!

Hope you feel better and please don't call me a herd of buffalo anymore! LOL

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  4. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

when I first get out of bed I walk around like Frankenstein...and it takes at least 2 hours for me to loosen up enough to get moving. But some mights due tend to be worse than others, sometimes I think maybe if you sleep good you stay on one side for too long and then if you turn over you stay on the other side for too long and then it hurts!!

BLessings!
    Kelly

5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

You guys are funny, at least i'm laughing!

I kinda wondered if it wasn't a pengy or two, sounds like something they would do!

I think Greenbean is a pengy in disguise, always up to mischief!

Thanks everyone, for understanding, elephants, and frankenstein! phew!

Pengys and buffalo, and greenbean, no wonder i feel so rough today!