Oklahoma Doctor Needed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sharle, Jan 16, 2003.

  1. sharle

    sharle New Member

    I am looking for a doctor in the Tulsa or Broken Arrow Oklahoma area that takes FM seriously and that will help me manage my FM. Any recommendations?
  2. Shirl

    Shirl New Member

    Hi Sharle, welcome to the board. We do have a 'Doctor Referral' link at the top of this board.

    Hopefully we have some members from your area that can help also.

    Again, welcome, and wish you luck with a good doctor.

    Shalom, Shirl
  3. teach6

    teach6 New Member

    I'm originally from Tulsa, but Virginia has been my home for the past 25 years. There was another post about docs in OK and in it one person mentioned they had a good rheumy in Tulsa. They failed to name him/her though. I just bumped it up so you can read it. If you don't hear from this person you might start a new post mentioning them by name.

    Good luck,