OLD AQUATIANCE

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by merrybob, Jul 9, 2003.

1. merrybob

merrybob New Member

HEY ALL : I RAN INTO A FRIEND WHO USED TO POST ON THE BOARD. HE USED WILD BILL I THINK FOR HIS NAME. HE CAN NOT GET ONTO THE BOARD FOR SOME REASON SO HE ASKED ME TO SHARE HIS LATEST UPDATE.
    HE IS STILL TAKING HEPERIN AND TRANSFER FACTOR. THE TRANSFER FACTOR KEEPS THE HH6 A AND B AND VIRUSES SUPRESSED IN THE IMUNE SYSTEM. THE DOCTOR I SEE IS THE SAME ONE HE SEE,S. HE BELIEVES THAT AFTER THE VIRUS GOES DORMANT IT LEAVES BEHIND SOMETHING THAT MAKES THE CLOTTING FACTORS IN THE BLOOD GOES CRAZY, WHICH THICKENS THE BLOOD. MY BLOOD CHEMISTRY AND CLOTTING TIMES WERE VERY HIGH INDICATING MY BLOOD WAS TO THICK. ANY QUESTIONS I CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM OR I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW. SEE YA ALL
    MERRYBOB
  2. spacee

spacee Member

There has been alot of talk for aleast several weeks about sticky blood on the CFS/FM message board. Jellybelly and Sujay among others have been researching this and posting what they find out. Sounds like a promising help for some
    of us.

I have a low platelet count which does not rule out sticky blood but does rules out using heparin...oh well.

Spacee