OLD FMS sufferer not willing to give in

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by injudie, Jan 20, 2003.

1. injudie

injudie New Member

Hello to All,

Finding more and more sites for sufferers of FMS/MPS/CFS and its amazing that I still read encouragement from those that hurt to others that hurt.

Hoping I can forget me for the time Im here to help someone else that may be having a "worse" day than I am.

Congrats to all that refuse to give in, give up and do what they can when they can.

Remember first and foremost that a FMS victim has been "by professionals" classifed as TYPE A people --- and if that aint the truth nothing is.

Count your blessings
    Judie
  2. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

Hooray to all of us who continue the daily battle with this DD. I'm not big on religion, but I do count my blessings and say a lot of prayers.

Peace. Lisa
  3. RainbowDawn

RainbowDawn New Member

Yup, that's me alright....20 plus years of the DD, but still in there punching. " I have Fibro, but Fibro doesn't have me ". I refuse to give in, so through the pain I try to keep a good outlook that one day soon they'll have a cure for us. What's life without HOPE....that's what keep's me going, that and my faith.
    RainbowDawn,
    "After the dawn's rain, comes the rainbow"
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Another type 'A' here, and another fighter, been fighting Fibro now for 20 plus years, and don't see any quitting in sight! I will fight as long as I have symptoms, and won't quit.

I have never ran from a fight in my life, and to be honest, I am just too old to change my habits!

Will help anyone that I can, no matter how bad I feel! As long as I can crawl to this computer, I will be here.

I would like to give back some of the help that I got right here on this board, from the members and from the sponsor Pro Health. My health and life is so much better than it was before I came here almost two years ago now.

Thanks for your post, I liked it!

Shalom, Shirl