OLD FRIENDS AND NEW FRIENDS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We have had some old friends who have been away for a while returning to the Chit Chat Forum. Many of us here have been visiting the 'Porch' for a long time and it's so good to see our old friends again.

One member was worried that old friends and new members might be shy and afraid to post on the Porch because they think it might be a closed group of long time friends. We welcome old and new friends alike. It's good to see the old friends again and it's great to see the interests our new friends bring to the group.

We hope all y'all will stop in and join us.

Love, Mikie
    skeptik2, TigerLilea and rockgor like this.
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Mikie, does anyone ever hear from JaminHealth? I haven't seen her around here for a few years now.
  3. hangininthere

hangininthere Well-Known Member

She's on another CFS/FM site and has recently posted there. She's doing well.

Patti
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks, that's good to know.

Love, Mikie
    hangininthere likes this.
  5. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

I found Jamin and we have reconnected. Thanks again, Patti!
  6. hangininthere

hangininthere Well-Known Member

Yayyyyy! You're very welcome! My pleasure!

Patti
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your replies !! Yes, as MIKIE said we welcome old and new members all the time and it is great to see those that have disappeared and come back to tell us where they have been and what they have been up to. Thanks Patti Lilea and Tiger on Jaminhealth. Have thought about her and wondered what she has been up to. I just saw this post and am glad I did. :)!!

Love you all!
    Granni :)
  8. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

Well, today I was here reading one of Cort's blogs about what I call the Fab2: Mark and Ron Davis, not related, from the Stanford ME/CFS studies, and said, "hey,you, you haven't stopped by the forums in years...go see who's still around!" So here I come, and there is Mikie and grannyluvsyu, and more...how nice y'all are still here, and I'm sure still giving support to others and lots of newbies. I hope you are all AWACBE! I will try to come around more, to catch up with you, but having some carpel tunnel problems, and getting EMG (as possible pre-op) on hands tomorrow, so might be awhile...I'm in splints and loopy from pain meds on top of all my others. I have to tell you, I'm Kathryn Stephens (Kathy Hunt) on FB, so plz come on by and see any research I post. I work about 6 hours a day looking for research about FM, MS, CFS, ME and others that might turn out to be applicable to any of us. My
    FB page is Public, and I have many professional people stop by. I admit I've been a bit rabid lately policically, but
    mostly I do medical research.
    It's so nice to come back after years away and PH still has my old login and password! Thanks for saving it, ProHealth!
    rockgor likes this.
  9. cbdgummies

cbdgummies Member