Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quanked, Jan 12, 2012.

1. quanked

quanked Member

I cannot find my old posts or anyone elses. I copied and pasted a section written in "New to the Boards? that directs me to "search messages" below. I cannot find this anywhere on the page. I cannot find my old posts in "My Profile" either. I never had this problem before the site changed.

Anyone have any ideas about my dilema? All responses will be appreciated.

Enhancing Your Visit
    Search Messages, found at the top of the board in the middle, is a useful tool which allows visitors to input any subject and it will bring up all the posts made containing the keywords. You may also search by content, title, user name and date. The first page will display the first 10 results, at the bottom of the page you will see "view next results" and this will show you the next 10 results of your search and so on. You also have the ability to sort the messages: use the pull-down menu to select sort criteria.
  2. quanked

quanked Member

however I still have not found out how to search messages.
  3. misskoji

misskoji Member

I typed in "new to the boards?" in the search box, and here are the results:

Our new search tool is centralized and more comprehensive, so it brings up all relative queries in posts, products, and articles.

I hope this helps, please let me know if I can help further.