Olive Leaf Dosage for Candida?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ali-may, Oct 14, 2002.

1. ali-may

ali-may New Member

Hi all - the time has come for me to rotate herbs again, and I'm now back to the Olive Leaf Extract. But I can't remember what dosage I should be taking! I've searched the internet and can't find any info on this - I can find maintenance dosage, but not the dosage for treating candida. Can anyone help?

Ali
  2. ali-may

ali-may New Member

Hi all - the time has come for me to rotate herbs again, and I'm now back to the Olive Leaf Extract. But I can't remember what dosage I should be taking! I've searched the internet and can't find any info on this - I can find maintenance dosage, but not the dosage for treating candida. Can anyone help?

Ali
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

i dont know but wanted to bump this back up before it went to never never land
  4. ali-may

ali-may New Member

Thanks Ellice! I thought no one was going to reply to that post! But guess what I did last week - I take the capsules, and I started out taking four in one day! The die-off was terrible! :( So it was back to starting with one a day, and now I've worked my way up to three a day. From next week, I'll take four a day and stay at that dosage for a while before I rotate herbs again...

Ali