OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT- instead of antibiotics

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ZosoLight, Nov 24, 2002.

1. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

HELLO:

I hear that Olive Leaf Extract made by East Park is a fabulous alternative to antibiotics for viruses, mycoplasma, etc?

Anybody tried it?

I'm going to order some.

Paul
  2. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

HELLO:

I hear that Olive Leaf Extract made by East Park is a fabulous alternative to antibiotics for viruses, mycoplasma, etc?

Anybody tried it?

I'm going to order some.

Paul
  3. AJME

AJME New Member

Hello,

Have you heard of others using this extract and getting better?

I know there is talk of using Doxycycline to kill mycoplasma bacteria in FM patients.

Thanks!
  4. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Hi-

I've done a lot of research into antibiotics-- like Doxycycline. Bad news for the bowel and immune system. It may help a symptom, but overall you are doing more damage than good. Get the book The Canary and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Fibro is differerent manifestation of same thing).

Antibiotics lead to a further battered bowel ecology that weakens your body. Health starts in the colon.

I'll post if I get any great results with Olive Leaf Extract.

Bye-- Paul
  5. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Let me know what's working for anyone else.

Thanks[This Message was Edited on 11/25/2002]
  6. genevieve

genevieve New Member

Hi, yes I take olive leaf when I have an infection over and above the normalCFS and then I find it definitely helps but I don't find it gets rid of the CFS. I've not been tested yet for mycos so I can't say anything about that but certainly as something to take for colds, etc I,ve evevn taken it along with garlic and oregano oil high does vit C and a homeopathic remedy to get rid of ear infections and toth infections.

Best wishes,

Genevieve

[ advertisement ]