olive leaf extract with Buhner protocol

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by jess, Mar 2, 2008.

1. jess

jess New Member

Hi all, does anyone on Buhner protcol know if it's safe to also take olive leaf extract along with it? I am on some low doses yet of cats claw and plan to add Smilax and red root soon. I have taken olive leaf before so I know I can tolerate it. I just don't know if it's safe with the herbs. I haven't been able to find this in his book. Thanks all, Jess
  2. wld285

wld285 New Member

And I have no idea the answer to ?. Although I wouldn't think it would hurt at all. I have started the andrographis, cat's claw, resvertrol, and I got the smilax but made a mistake and got the drops. I have no idea how to convert the drops to milligrams, so have not started yet.

If anyone has any idea, would be greatly appreciated. good luck Jess, I have been on the cat's claw and andrographis for awhile and I think it is helping.

Best,
    Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 03/02/2008]
  3. highcotton

highcotton New Member

i've been on the b protocol since jan 3. when i remember i take olive leaf extract -- haven't noticed any issues with it.

then again, sometimes it's hard to tell what is doing what.
  4. eleanorc

eleanorc New Member

Hi Jess, If you go to planetthrive.com you can email Buhner and he may post your question.

I'm doing real well on the protocol. I feel so lucky that I found it.

Right now I'm working my way down from max. dose and I realized vit. C is real important. I started feeling achey when I ran out of it.

It took me 1.5 months to get to max. dose and in 3 weeks of that started feeling pretty good.

The Best!
    Eleanor