Olive Oil & Stiff Joints

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, Aug 17, 2014.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I'm FOREVER seeking out remedies for MOSTLY my stiff knee.....From this site, I'm going to concentrate on Olive Oil rubs on my knee and also taking a little extra internally every day.

everydayroots.com/arthritis-remedies‚ÄéCachedSimilar

Rub a bit of olive oil onto your sore joints twice a day, massaging in to each one
    ... every day, pretty soon you'd be so stiff it'd be just about impossible to move.
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Hi Jam - I may try that for my knee. I've been using magnesium oil but it's not enough.

One of my sisters recommended evening primrose oil, taken internally, for arthritis. She used to have some arthritis in her back and it hasn't bothered her in a year since she's been taking this stuff. My parents used to take it - they had mild arthritis - and it did the trick. I'd forgotten all about it, am going to start taking it hoping it will help my knee. hmmm -- just wondered if it would help to rub it on my knee, may try that as well.

My sister said the regular Swanson brand is good.

Mary
  3. jaminhealth

Mary, I use so much and continue to share what I find...

Topricin which contains 11 homeopathic remedies in the product HELPS me the most....I keep a stock of it as it helps most....

Also Arnica Plus Gel helps me....but Topricin is best for topical.

Good to find some oils too but consider Topricin. I found a better price from back East and order it but know it will take 7-10 day to get to me....otherwise the price is higher everywhere else. jam
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Hi Jam- the Topricin sounds very interesting - overall it gets very good reviews. I just might order some. I'm going to try the evening primrose oil as well, taken internally. I don't have arthritis anywhere else, just the knee which I injured a long time ago. But it's getting worse - thanks as always for the info!

Mary
  5. jaminhealth

Yes, Topricin gets a lot of good reviews...did you reard the ingredient list...very impressive if anyone knows about homeopathy.

My knee and ankle sadly seem worse and worse, no thanks for the replacement ACCIDENT. Often think IF ONLY I hadn't..... Where would I be today? with the groin pain????

SO MANY are so injured from these replacements, I joined a new group and omg......

Prolo keeps sounds more and more the way I have to try, PRP Prolo that is.....for advanced stuff.....I keep putting it off as there are no guarantees with this either and it's pricey.