OMG - 3 Famous People Have Died

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibromickster, Jun 25, 2009.

1. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

First Ed McMann died on Tuesday

Farrah Fawcett died today

Michael Jackson died today.

I did hear that Michael Jackson had a heart attack, however, my boss just hears on the radio that he has passed away.

It is all happening in groups and almost reminds me of when Princess Diana passed away.

I will keep them all in my prayers.
  2. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Michael Jackson is still alive, but reported "Not doing well" Very sad day/week for Hollywood, and the rest of the country. Farrah, is no longer in pain, that in itself is a blessing....

He died....So very sad.....3 in just a few days.....
    [This Message was Edited on 06/25/2009]
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

All the news stations are reporting Michael Jackson is indeed dead.

Such a sad day for many reasons.

[This Message was Edited on 06/25/2009]
  4. jole

jole Member

To their families. Farrah was such a fantastic person who faced her cancer with such courage and dignity. I admire her so much! Michael was a great performer in his time, with lots of problems...both deserving of our prayers for them and families.
  5. kjade

kjade New Member

What a sad day. It was so sad to hear about Farrah Fawcett this morning. What a brave and strong woman she was.
    And then to just hear about Michael Jackson.....I am still in total shock. He was my favorite performer growing up. And to go so young....I am just so sad. :(
  6. springwater

springwater Active Member

got such a shock!

But he was leading such a tormented life, I get this strong feeling he prefers to be where he is right now. Such a misfit in society and that must have been painful.

Bless his soul; may he rest in peace

God Bless