OMG! Best Snack Ever!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

At least, the best snack I've had in a looooong time. It's Costco's house brand, Kirkland, and it's called, Cashew Clusters. Other discount warehouses sell them under a different name. They have cashews (obviously :) almonds, pumpkin seeds and honey. They also have some salt and sugar but are healthier than may snacks out there. Only problem is that they are addictive. Mmmmmm!

Love, Mikie
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Those sound yummy; I'll have to look for them.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm keeping these all for myself :)

Love, Mikie

LEFTYGG Member

Where is Costco in ft Myers? I know SAMs is on Cleveland but I've never seen Costco. There's some kind of warehouse store over on pine island. Have you been to that one. Someday I hope to have lunch with you. We went to the iguana Mexican restaurant last time we were there. It was very good.

Any other suggestions on good food places? Love gail
    Ps your snack sounds like poppycock that I sometimes get at SAMs.its addictive too so I don't get it often. [This Message was Edited on 04/21/2012]
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Lunch would be great! Costco's in the same strip mall, on the Southwest corner of 41 and Daniel's, as Appleby's, Chick Fil-A's, Bob Evan's, Staples, and T.J. Maxx. It's deceptive because Costco isn't really right on either street. Getting in and out of the parking lot is a headache too. Still, it doesn't deter us Seniors looking for something good. I don't say, "Bargains," because I don't think they usually have things that much cheaper for the most part. I do use their coupons and get deals now and then. Their electronics are more expensive than most anyplace else. I do like their wine and their crosants are good and inexpensive. Their snacks are better than anywhere else too.

I haven't been to the one on Pine Island. I seldom get over to the cape or NFM now that I'm not out running sales appts. anymore. I also seldom get to eat at Iguana Mia because my friends here in the hood don't like Mexican food. They are from Boston. I'm from CO where you grow up on good Mexican food.

Nice talking with you and let me know if you want to have lunch.

Love, Mikie

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You got that right! Like I said, "I'm no dummy."

That said, however, I can be talked into sharing now and then.

Love, Mikie

LEFTYGG Member

Leah thx for looking for me. I don't post as often as I should.

Mikie I'll look next time I'm down there.I don't have a Costco membership so I'll have to stick to SAMs.i really just went to publix this last time since it was just me and DH.

I've seen you on the boards for so many years I feel like I know you. So many of the moderators from years ago are gone.

I won't be down for awhile but we will meet someday. Love gail
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

They are a slightly different recipe but still good. People here in the hood like the ones from Costco better but say the ones from Sam's are good too.

I got some dark chocolate snacks with pomegranate gummy stuff in the middle. Sweet and a bit sour. I can't say they are healthy but only a few fulfill the hunger for something sweet.

Love, Mikie