OMG I went to sleep on a body massager!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PRC, Dec 18, 2008.

1. PRC

PRC New Member

This is something I will be very careful doesn't happen again. I could hardly move. I have been forcing myself to work on my house because it was a mess, shouldn't do that.

It wore me out and I put this body massager on my side of the bed and then had an electric blanket on top of me like a heating pad.

Well I was watching my favorite show Extreme Home Makeover and next thing I know my loving hubby woke me and it was 2hrs later!

I got up to go to the bathroom and it took me forever to get there. Even the next day I still was feeling the effects from it.

I also found out when I had my sleep study that I never go into a R.E.M. sleep. No wonder I am so tired all the time.

Now I don't know what is going on, I had had what I thought was a pimple on my face and so it popped it and now it looks infected. That side of my face is now so swelled that my eye is closed some from it. Wearing my Sleep apnea mask with this sore on my face made it worse, my dr said I stopped breathing about 27 times an hour. So it scares me to sleep without my machine.

I always worry with our low immune systems if we are more likely to get that MRSA when we have an infection.

My foot seemed to be healed from the Thanksgiving Holidays, but now it is swelled really bad and it still has a sore on it but I have been on Keflex so I thought it was fine.

Now I am not so sure. Please pray for me.

I have been hurting so bad also like it seems like most of you are.

Hope you all get to feeling better soon and please pray for me. Gentle Hugs Pamela