Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

hey everyone!
    Im back! We had major computer issues for a few weeks, then decided our puter was shot and it was time to invest in a new one. I had no idea how to find this website and it was driving me C R A Z Y! I finally realized (duh) that if I looked far enough back in my emails that I could find an old posting in there ad find my way here...whooo hooo its worked! YEAH!

Hope eveyrone is well. Since the last time I chatted I ended up once again in another new job. My chiropractor job cut my hours to 9 hours a week...this was my "think you" for all the hard work and overtime I gave them getting their new puter system up and running starting in Dec. I was livid! On top of it he wanted me to "sell sell sell" his services, on my OWN time, no pay, commission only. When I started realizing his service was all about money making and NOT about care it was enough to push me over the edge. Once i found they cut my hours I sent out resumes the next day the day after got a call from a Physical Therapist office and the following monday got the job. Its a money cut but it works out cuz now I get 20-24 STABLE hours a week...not this choppy nonsense, extra hours with no pay and all this deceiving BS he likes to preach to get people in his office. He actually uses GOD to sell his services and that just plain crossed the line with me. Never-the-less, he started bouncing paychecks and I found out he is in dire straights money wise. SO its was Gods gift to get me out of there. Im at my new job going on 4 th week. Loving it as usual because now its all hands-on work and I LOVE working with the patienst. Not to mention the owners are a hubby and wife PT and they are soooos weet and so awesome to work for. I am in charge of their satelite location not the main office and I LOVE IT! Its all mine. No other PT Aides but me. Im so greatful!

Anyway, so nice to be back. I missed you guys. I hope some remember me...its been a while.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

see your back w/ us. Hope the new computer is the user friendly kind. Or is that like the tooth fairy; doesn't really exist?
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Glad you found us again and that you got a new job......sounds like it was time to move on. It sounds like the new job is a good fit, too.
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I had missed seeing your lovely username. Such a great pick.

Glad things are better and that the computer...drat the darn computers! better. We missed you.

Have a great day, and again welcome back!

5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

So glad to see you back and posting.

Your new job sounds wonderful too!!

Nancy B