omg keep Prickles in our prayers shes traveling

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Aug 9, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

keep our dear one in our prayers .This stress cannot be good for her .Delays at England Airports and all over cause of the threats.

I hope she is already settled and resting did anyone know when she is due back? Keep her in our thoughts and prayers .
    Alone with others ofcorse.But she is our special friend on this board.
  2. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I will keep her in my prayers. I hope everything is alright.

I didnt even realize she was traveling. I was going to thank her for her advice on the cherries for sore throat. I had such a scratchy throat this morning and I ate some cherries and it went away!

She will be in my thoughts.

Stephanie
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I planned on starting a thread this morning for keeping the people of the UK in our thoughts and prayers and got on here to do just that when I saw your post that Prickles was traveling...

BLESS US ALL!!!!

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia

[This Message was Edited on 08/10/2006]
  4. thankyou so much for sending your blessings to us brits.im sending my blessings back to all of you good people over in the states too.

im sure your friend will be ok while visiting over here in the uk.ive heard on the news that there are major delays at the airports,but please trust that our security services are doing a brilliant job in keeping everyone safe.

take care all

love fran xx
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Shes on here a lot Very sweet Person we love her.You all take care.
  6. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Sorry, all, I haven't been watching the news much. You say there are threats?

Also, where is prickles going?

Sending love. (( )) Shannon