Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kat0465, Dec 3, 2009.

1. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Just saw the DR. OZ show, ad it was Great!!!! until the very end when brought up EXERCISE!!!!! and how important it is for us???!!
    it's like they kinda get it but ummm NOT!

although he did that, i do believe that the show will scare the bejesus out of Millions of people.i guess time will tell, also the woman they had on there has tested Positive for the Virus, she said she was in a gorup of people tested. Could these peeps be from the WPI institute?
    everyone hang on to your Butts, maybe soon we will hav some relief, i can hardly wait.
  2. onset1990

onset1990 Member

that's what i want for christmas...

p.s. the show isn't on here in California until 5 p.m. so thanks[This Message was Edited on 12/03/2009]
  3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

If we could only be well again,i dare to think what all i would be doing!
    whe you watch the show let us know what ya think :)
  4. slammed

slammed Member

believe me, i wish not but i just don't think anybody(public) is Ever gonna get it it.

what the heck is wrong here ?

it's little AIDS !! IT's little AIDS

Kills you just as dead not as fast Where have all the people Gone who were so sure it's not contagious? New Mexico?

Where Are You? They left when it got so scary! Chikn shts
  5. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

lol i didnt watch dr. oz because i didnt want to upset myself

same reason i havent read osler's web yet :-/

6. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

is the Public will have no choice but to get it( Dr.s too!) i believe this i just the beginning of it. if they wait another 20years,thier will be so many People sick with this Crap it wont be funny!!!

you can bet it's in the blood supply! you can bet it's sexually transmitted! although probably not near as easy as Aids. BUT it's still all right there.this is not the time for them powers that Be to bury thier heads in the sand, Were all succeptable, even the Holier than thou DR"S!!!

they think our health care is hemmoraging now?!? just wait, they MUST do somehting to stop it now,, or Everybody will pay later...... IMHO