ON COLOSTRUM - HUMAN GROWTH FACTOR?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Plantscaper, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I have read in Cheney's material that one has to be very careful with the use of Human Growth Hormones due to its potential harmful effects of accelerating the growth rates of cancer cells, viruses, etc. I was definitely, going to leave those treatments to the latter part of my program, due to those potential harmful effects., however, difficult that may be to delineate..IN FACT, how do you know?

Since Colostrum is comprised of Human Growth Factors, do you not, also, have to be very careful with it's use? and do you need to use the organic choice, which is a lot more expensive? :) LOL, AMELIA
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

but I know there is a test (blood I believe) to check for cancer before you start growth hormone treatments. Amy
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The danger of feeding cancer cells comes from using the injectable form of Hgh. It is not supposed to be a danger from using oral forms of the stimulants.

Love, Mikie
  5. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Hi Mikie! Do you use the organic colostrum or is the regular form adequate? If the oral is safer, can you get the hgh in oral form or just injectable? Or does the hgf cause the production of hgh? According to Jelly, it appears that the first thing you do is find out if you have hypercoagulation, as none of these things will actually be as effective until that is corrected? I was reading about hypercoagulation and they indicated if a person has been chronically ill for many years, their tests may not show many positive signs..Do you know of clinical symptoms that would indicate someone has hypercoagulation? like high pulse rate? do you think you need this testing (I don't have insurance and it is going to be difficult to pay for) or can you start out just treating with low dose heparin and look at the results? will there be a herxing effect? I need to know as I am seeing my doc next week..
  6. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Found the info..thanks..getting a little hypertensive..if you have the time, I "herxed" too much on the Olive Leaf, don't know if you were around, and I wondered if you had any detox secrets, or what are your "herxing" symptoms? :)HOPE YOU AND FAMILY ARE DOING BETTER! AMELIA
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I also take the ImmunPlex whey. The Hgh I found at the health food store. It's a liquid stimulant which is sprayed under the tongue throughout the day. It stimulates the body to make it's own Hgh. I do notice a difference when I use it. I believe the Hgh stimulants sold here are in capsule form, but I'm not sure. I will check it out when my liquid stuff runs out.

Love, Mikie
  8. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

THANKS FOR THE GREAT INFO! Is life treating you better since being on the IMUNOVIR and the colostrum? Keep us posted as to how you are doing..I am so glad you improving.. I ordered two containers of the Colostrum from the site you recommended.. :) AMELIA[This Message was Edited on 03/16/2003]
  9. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Do you think that is as effective as the injections? It sounds a lot more safe..Are there tests to determine the amount of Human Growth Hormone in one's body?
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

They can perform tests to determine whether there is a deficiency of Hgh in the body. Then, the doc can order the injections. The injections are far more efficient than the stimulants, especially where the deficiency is very great.

As with everything, one must weigh the risks versus the benefits. I do know that a deficiency in Hgh plays havoc in the system and must be corrected.

Love, Mikie