On Marshall Protocol Two Weeks

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by spacee, Jan 15, 2005.

1. spacee

spacee Member

Not sure if this is a good place to post this but since this is where I post the most, here is the update. So far is has gone fine. The worst problem is that my cognitive functions are worst but your symptoms are suppose to get worse before better. Also, I can't drive out of town. I think between the cog. problems and the lower b/p, it just doesn't feel safe. But that is ok since I have to stay out of the light. I find the more I am out of the light, the more adversion I have to bright lights. It bothers my eyes.

I am so thankful for the Transfer Factor giving me the strength to exercise for 6-7 hours a week for a number of months before starting this protocol. I really feel the TF's are GREAT. And when I complete the protocol (unless I have to stop). I feel I will take at least the TF essentials just for good health.

BTW, I am still on the Benicar 4 times a day for two more weeks and then I start the minocycline and that is when the herxing begins!

Hugs,

Spacee
  2. Shebee

Shebee New Member

I am still on the trasfer factor, too. I don't have brain fog now...and I have had other good changes. I can't tell if it is because of the transfer factors or bicillin or a combo of both. ????

I am still of bicillin for 5 more weeks and will start doxycycline at the same time. I add the doxy toward the end of this month. My doc says that I can skip a day or two if needed. She does not want me to herx too much.

The mp does not sound like much fun! LOL!!!! Best wishes to you. Keep us informed on your progress.

Shebee

3. spacee

spacee Member

The MP sounds bad but I seem to really be adjusting to it. I feel really calm and peaceful. But that might change when I start the mino.

Thanks for posting!

Spacee
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I just asked you for an update under another thread. I hope you start to feel better.

I am also convinced that the TF's are a major treatment for us.

When the Herxing begins, you should feel better after your body purges the pathogens.

Keep us updated as you go along. Best of luck.

Love, Mikie
  5. spacee

spacee Member

Or should I say, you have to change your whole life. I was on the Benicar (to reduce inflammation about 1 month) and the first abx only a week. From that short time, when I wasn't herxing, I felt like cleaning closets and doing more strenous stuff than I do now. So I think that was a good indicator. But it might just mean that the inflammation is being reduced by the Benicar and will come back when you stop it. Obviously too soon to make a call for me but others are doing very well and I hope too also.

Hugs,

Spacee
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Or, I forgot. My memory has been really bad, but now that I've recovered from the latest virus, I am doing better.

I'm glad the Herxing is helping and the inflammation is improved. You might be interested in Dr. Perricone's newest book, "The Perricone Promise." It's all about eating and taking antioxidants to reduce inflammation in the body. He says inflammation causes premature aging.

Love, Mikie
  7. spacee

spacee Member

When I was visiting my mother a couple of years ago, he was on PBS. I went right out and bought the book for HER.lol She was 82 then and wanted the book. Yes, one day they will have a pill for inflammation (I know something work know but a SUPER pill).

I don't think that I posted that I had my Vit D's tested and sure enough the hormone Vit D. was 70 and Merck Manual says that 45 should be the highest otherwise it will leech calcium from your bones. And sure enough my bone density came back as osteopenia. You probably know the reason you have to stay in the dark is to bring the Vit D. level down on the MP.

Spacee
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I did read about the MP and know about the excess Vit. D.

Good luck with this and keep us updated.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]