On Vacation and Flaring Like Heck

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Aug 27, 2005.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I am sorry to bother you with this, but I have taken a quickie trip to Vegas and I started flaring since I got here. I hurt so bad I can not do anything, but sit.
    And I feel as though I wasted my money for nothing.

I've been lying in the room sleeping, all alone, with nobody to talk to, but you, dear friends. I am by myself hurting and when I walk I start to trip and I am all uncordinated.

Luckily I saw a gal with a notebook and asked her if I could use it for a few minutes. I will check back with you tomorrow. I do not know what you can do, but suggestions are always helpful from you.
    NyroFan
  2. Meekah

Meekah New Member

I've just said a prayer that your pain will ease up so that you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  3. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

thing happened to me. My back went out a day before we left and then I was in ungodly pain for most of the trip. I paid for a $105 massage that I couldn't afford and that helped. I sat in the hot tub. My son wheeled me in a wheelchair. I took too many pain meds and muscle relaxers to get me moving a little and I cried. But, all in all, we had a great time. I made sure I scheduled a long trip so I could rest without feeling guilty.

I'm still paying for pushing myself way too much, though.
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm so sorry your trip has turned into a nightmare! I'm so glad the lady let you borrow the notebook so you could let us in on the pain and loneliness. I wish we could all get together and chat in your room...that would be great.

But, as we can't, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Hopefully all will be better tomorrow and you can have some fun.

Hugs,
    Sue
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Thank you for the prayers. I just went to dinner early so I can go back to bed and my legs barely carried me. The pain is all over my body. Thank you for your prayers and advice.
    It is wonderful to know people care.
    NyroFan