One and a halfdays of Good

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kellyslaw, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Kellyslaw

Kellyslaw New Member

I just wanted to tell someone what happend to me over the last two days. I actually felt really good. I woke-up feeling almost normal. Not exhausted or stiff and in pain. My sister came to visit and we went shopping and she took me to my dr's appointments. I was wonderful. However, last evening, after I saw my therapist, he reminded me that two days of feeling well did not mean that I was in remission. I knew he was right but I did not want to "hear it." It made me sad.

He was right. Last night I began to feel those old FM symptoms coming on. Severe migrain, achiness, could not even open my eyes this morning without excruciating pain. I know I am whining, but I am so down right now. I really, really wanted so much to be in remission so that I could go back to work by April 2nd. Now I know that I can't. My dr told me he would not even consider signing off on me to return to work until I have had a minimum of 10 good days in a row.

Thanks for listening,
    Kelly
  2. WhatHappen

WhatHappen New Member

I have a day or two (very rare) when I feel like "I am cured" only to be brought back to reality by the pain and fatigue. My therapist told me the same thing. But I hope and pray that one day we will be able to have more good days than bad days. Meanwhile I pray that we can accept where we are and make the best of it.

Liz