One more copy of I Remember Me available

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Molegirl, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Molegirl

Molegirl New Member

I have one more tape that I can send to...the first person who responds!

Kellbear, your tape is ready...did you get my email? Please send me your address!

Seriously, if anyone else wants to watch it, we should just start a line here. There are three copies that I'm sending out, and I would love it if we could send them around to as many people who want to see it as possible.

thx
    ~Molegirl
    [This Message was Edited on 05/15/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/05/2003]
  2. ForeverFlaring

ForeverFlaring New Member

yeehaaa am I first?!! :)
  3. Molegirl

Molegirl New Member

Yes, you were the first to respond!

Do you want to give me your email address? Or, I can post mine for a few hours, but then I'll remove it...

Let me know!
    ~M
  4. ForeverFlaring

ForeverFlaring New Member

CelestialBlessings@attbi.com

I promise to take very very good care of the tape and either send it back to you or forward it on to the next person who wants it!

Thanks!
  5. Molegirl

Molegirl New Member

I'll try to email you by the end of the day...

~M
  6. KristyW

KristyW New Member

I would love to see this movie when it is possible, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Kristy
  7. kellbear

kellbear New Member

I sent you my work address. Thanks for posting this. I have not been thining correctly lately... check your email. Let me know you got it ok

Thanks for your help
  8. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I emailed Forever Flaring, but I want to be sure I am on your list too. My email is on my profile, at least until I start receiving weird or annoying spam. I think a lending library is a great idea.
    Kathryn
  9. gottalottalove

gottalottalove New Member

I would love to get in on the net library! My email is aol, Big ed and tina (all together now LOL!) I live below you in Calif. foothills thanks for your time Tina
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

molegirl came thru for me and I just got my copy of the documentary today!!!Thanks soooooo much!!! I'll have watched it by this weekend....then I promised my Mom could borrow it~(she has FM as well)I could then send it out to someone in need and can't get ahold of one~Just say the word.....it'll probably be a couple weeks before I could mail it out~(but at least you'd know that its coming)I heard its really good....tear jerker too~
    Thanks again Molegirl!
    ((Hugs)),
    Tracey
  11. KB8TIC

KB8TIC New Member

I would love to see this video. This DD is really driving me crazy. I think that just maybe it will help my family to understand things better. Thank you.
  12. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Hi loopyloo here
    has any one in the uk got a copy they could lend me i would love to watch it
    here hopeing
    loopyloo xx
  13. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Hi loopyloo here
    has any one in the uk got a copy they could lend me i would love to watch it
    here hopeing
    loopyloo xx
  14. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Hi
    Could I please get on the list to borrow the movie? I can afford to mail it on when I am done.Please tell me what I need to do next.
    Thank you hugs to you
    Denise
  15. sunnysideliving

sunnysideliving New Member

Hello,

I spend a lot of time to understand better this DD. I read articles, books and now there is a chance to see this video. Could someone let me see this?
    Probably, it is more economical to send it from the old Europe, since I live in Finland. However, distance is not a barrier.

Thank you in advance!
    Cheers,
    Andras

PS: It would be nice to be able to get an alert about new response to a thread even if I am not the starter.
  16. Molegirl

Molegirl New Member

So, we have a line started! I hope that this will actually work...I will feel so bad if it doesn't.

Two copies are going out today to Kellbear and ForeverFlaring.

And tandy has a copy that she is almost done with, I think.

So, the first three in line are:

1. KristyW - tandy's copy
    2. Kathryn - ForeverFlaring's copy
    3. gottalottalove - Kellbear's copy

How does that sound? Of course, it's just a suggestion...I don't mind directing things but I would understand if that doesn't work for some people.

Tandy, FF, and Kellbear, let us know on this thread if/when you are able to send the tape back out. Two of you don't even have it yet, so it might take a few weeks for this first swap.

Thanks!
    ~M
  17. moondncr

moondncr New Member

Molegirl,
    great idea to past the tape around. Can I be added to the list. How do I get my address to you.
    thanks
    moondncr.
  18. Cycie

Cycie New Member

Is there any chance you could send one to Australia, if so that would be great and I could pass it on here for you.

Here's hoping, Hugs to all
    Cycie
    auntygail@bigpond.com
  19. AmyKaiser

AmyKaiser New Member

I am not sure what this tape you all are talking about is in regards to, but if its about CFS id REALLY LOVE and appreciate seeing it...

Amy
  20. jstbrznby

jstbrznby New Member

I also would love a copy of this tape and if one is getting passed around can you put me on the list? Or however you are doing this, I wouold love to see it. Let me know what I can do, and if you have given it away I understand, but if you know how I may find one just let me know. Thank You so much. HUGS.......Pam2