One More Time........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gigio, Mar 2, 2006.

1. gigio

gigio New Member

You guys are all probably thinking I am such a pest and why didn't I ask these questions to my doctor? Well I can never think of what to ask until I get home and start taking the medicines. On Tramadol...is this a drug that needs to build up and you continue taking it everyday...or is it only as needed. My aches and pains are feeling much better since taking it. Same question with Flexeril too.

Thanks for your patience with a newbie.

-gigi
  2. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

but some say its potency increases with use. I found the way opposite to be true! I would say take as little as possible as needed for relief.

Good luck!
  3. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

is a good person to ask those questions about your medications that occur to you after you get home.
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

No problem posting here to ask, but I agree your pharmacist is the best resource for information.

Each time I pick up a new prescription, I always talk to the pharmacist before I leave. I read the papers, then ask them any questions. Also, I ask the pharmacist if a new drug will interact with any current meds I am taking.

It is always good to double check.

Take care
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I forget everything. People say, if you'd just make a list.

If that would solve the problem, it would no longer be a problem. I can't find the list. I do find it and go to the store and see I need X. But before I find X I forget I'm looking for it. Drives me crazy.

I make a list when I go to the dr. but even so I forget. And he zooms in and out of the room like the Tasmanizn devil. You'd think his time was valuable or something.