one of our praywarriors from before needs prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Oct 30, 2004.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

she perayed for us all through everything
    now she needs prayer
    she is very ill

she has been in and out of hospital and sick for quite awhile now.
    i have so worried about way
    thanks
    kathy
  2. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Others have posted here with news of this dear friend.

I am very concerned for her too. Be assured that I am praying very hard for her from the depths of my heart and soul, lifting her to God for his precious gift of healing.

If you are in touch with her, please give her a big cyber hug from me and assure her of my love and prayers at this time across the Atlantic.

I've had pneumonia in my time and I know it's grim.

I shall continue to pray on for her and, indeed, for you and your dear little grandson too.

Lots of love and prayers
    Music Teacher (UK)
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers for this lovely soul. I hope she is getting better. Please give us and update and thank you for keeping us informed. I think of those former prayer warriors often.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I'm still praying for her. Boy, did she pray hard for me and I'm sure for others too. She is a true prayerwarrior who is now being tested. God Heal her in Jesus Name.
  5. readalot

readalot New Member

I will be praying for her too. Pray the Lord will restore her health. I feel for her, having to suffer so much. I have a nieghbor who went through something like that. It is so frustrating. The doctors found a different problem that was causing it, and took care of it. I can't remember exactly, but she is doing fine now.

Please let her know that I am thinking and praying for her.

May God bless you, and keep you each day.

readalot
  6. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Hi Kathy,
    I know you don't know me very well, but I have been on the boards for a small while too, when I read your post, of course my heart went out as prayers too, BUT, I have a question for you.....is this person that is sick CJ? If it is, please let her know that I truely love her and miss her and she knows that if she is ill, that the good lord will see her through.....

In Christ
    Jessica
  7. PoorPatty

PoorPatty New Member

if she doesn't mind...but not CJ...Dixie had pneumonia and is recovering but doing much better. Hope this clears it up for you.

Hope you find your CJ and she is okay!

Patty
  8. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Thank You for answering....We just meet so many people on these boards, some good, some not so good, and our heart breaks when we lose them for what ever reason....CJ is a wonderful woman, also known to this Worship Board.....

Thanks again
    In Christ
    Jessica
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am always saddened when someone loses his or her privlege to use our website. My prayers are with her.

Love, Mikie
  10. dash

dash New Member

I pray for Dixie often. I miss her her exhortation and her companionship on this board. Let her know that I am interceeding for her rapid recovery.

Della
  11. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

Hi Kathy, So good to hear news of DixieLee, so sorry she is sick. Please tell her that I continue to pray for her and her health, as I would guess a lot of folks here do. Peace
  12. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I continue to pray for Dixie hoping she is doing well. I know today is her Birthday. So, if anyone is in touch with her, please tell her she is missed, best wishes and Happy Birthday.