One of those "I HATE THIS DD" moments

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dragon06, Jan 28, 2007.

1. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

Well it's 6:55am and I am not asleep yet...I have been trying for hours but to no avail.

I was trying to get to sleep early so I could accompany my husband on a trip to take one of our dogs to the vet tomorrow. Now it seems like I won't be able to go as I won't have slept.

It's not that I don't think he can handle it but I want to get out of the house. I had abdominal surgery 3 weeks ago and I have only been out for a doctor's appt. since. It has been really cold here too so that has kept me in also.

I know I am still recovering and I have to do what my body wants but this seemed like a good opportunity to get out without much walking.

Some days I deal with my limitations just fine and other days are just ARGHH!!!!
  2. rigby

rigby New Member

I know this feeling have slept 4 hour for every 12 these past three days it's just now 6am here and I have to get my grandkids (7 and 9) up for school fix breakfast and lunches take them then go to the store as I have nothing Have hurt all week-end and just want to cry now. I really thought I could manage taking in my granddaughters but it is so hard but it just beats my heart what they have gone through I put the younger one in tutoring because she can not spell or read. The other I had to that to the doctor due to stress from her parent she was put on zantac but she has problems sleeping. She has a great teacher she has now join the math club and choir. Everything is in the morning so after I drop them off I go back to bed and try to take a nap. Sorry so long but I would like to get out beside dropping kids off at school just so tired and hurt. Sharon