ONE OUNCE OF DARK CHOCOLATE INCREASES DOPAMINE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TXFMmom, May 15, 2006.

1. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

I had researched this before, but one famous wellness doc, says that one ounce of dark, not milk chocolate a day, increases dopamine in the brain, without the need for meds.

Heh, chocolate and dopamine. GO TO IT.
  2. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

can afford to eat it frequently . Surely there is something else !
  3. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Why not add some walnuts, and even some brewers' yeast, to the dark chocolate cake!
  4. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Have you changed things in your diet??? You talk about toxins and stuff you have been exposed to..what about all the toxins in the foods that we eat???

I'm sure you have...it sounds like you have tried lots of things...But the reason I ask is I have been playing with my diet lately and seen some results...go to msgmyth dot com....or msgtruth dot com....

It was just a thought...I am reading this book called msgmyth and you have a lot of the symptoms...chemical sentivities...I am really bad with sulfites...

I certainly hope you get feeling better...Good luck to you!
  5. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

Heh, if your prolactin levels are high, that it pituitary, as in a possible tumor.

They need to get an MRI or Cat Scan on you.

I complained about problems in the late 80's and I got the Old You are trying to be superwoman thing and they ignored it and didn't find out I had a pituitary tumor until I had a melanoma and they did all these scans.

By that time, it had outgrown its' blood supply and infarcted and died, but it took part of my anterior pituitary with it.
  6. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Unfortunately, having Parkinson’s does not mean you cannot also have CFS. With CFS, more exercise will make you worse. Maybe you should back off of the exercise for a while, especially the aerobic exercise. Do more stretching and strength training.