One question for you all? What is in the shake I hear about

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have been hearing aobut this"SHAKE" and how that it is helping you . So what did I miss and what is in the shake and how often do you drink it?

It sounds good for you and that it would help me alot but I can't find the post that it was on. So could someone tell me what it is so that i can try it too? I am willing to try any ting to help me to feel better , body , nind adn soul. I just want to start feeling a bit better and to have my body work right.

Will some one please hlep me and find out what is inthe shake and how to make it as I really want to try it.

Thanks so much for your time. I really would like to feel bettter and I have heard that people who are on this shake are starting to feel better . And I would really like to have my pain not so bad.

Thanks for your time,
    Rosemarie
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Stormyskye's "Road to Remission" post, you should be able to find the recipe.
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Rosemarie,
    Everyone is talking about the shake because it's very helpful for so many in the way they feel, and seems to help with sleep.

It's high in omega 3 fatty acids which are critical for us.
    If you go to Stormyskyes "road to remission" you get a good idea of some of the things she's doing that have helped.

Diet plays a critical role in how well we do and feel. I use the shake, but also add hemp seeds for added benefit. I definetly feel it helps me sleep better.

Hope you find it helpful!

kbak
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

put up a post and ask Stormyskye for the recipie.

Of check her past posts for ones dealing w/ the shake and as already mentioned, My Road to Remission.