one sided pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by srs7874, Feb 24, 2007.

1. srs7874

srs7874 New Member

How many of you experience pain more on one side than the other? 90% of my symptom are on the left side.
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

I don't think it is 90% but I am hurting the most on the right (I am right handed).
  3. kjfms

kjfms Member

Interesting question -- I have never really thought about it before now.

After giving it some thought it would seem the left side does have some more pain than the right.

My percentage would probably only be 10-20% though and that may be rather high really. I am only going on a left breast lump which does have pain now and again. A bad left knee that gives me some pain in bad weather. Migraines have always been on the left side of my head.

Mine is really more of the typical FMS locales plus the daily pituitary tumor headaches which are in the center of my forehead...argh

Thanks,

Karen :)

4. dolphin67

dolphin67 New Member

most of my pain is on my left side also. I am right handed. I really don't know why one side hurts more than the other though.
  5. vafmschick

vafmschick New Member

Not only do I mainly have right-sided pain, I have mainly right-sided muscle weakness as well. I am glad someone brought this up because I almost asked this question. I was convinced I had something on top of FMS because I didn't think FMS presented itself on one side more than the other.

anyone have a clue why this may happen? I thought I had ALS or something.