One small prayer answered, God is listening

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by risinforce, Nov 1, 2005.

1. risinforce

risinforce New Member

Yesterday I had a prayer answered and wanted to share it with you so those who are desperate may get some hope and keep on praying.

My regular family physician came back from maturnity leave and agreed to see me and treat me until I switch insurance at the end of the year and can start going back to old pain doc who I did so wonderfully with. I had been praying so hard for this! God heard me, knew the desperate situation I was in, and blessed me.

If you have read my posts over the past few months then you know I've been seeing the worst pain doc on earth. I gladly get to cancel my next appt and am going to send him a professional but to the point letter letting him know his services will no longer be needed.

I went from doing so much better from first getting this disease to ground 0 in 3 months due to lack of medical support. I know some of you understand.

The reason for this post is that you keep praying and don't give up on God. He hears us and will come through on his time table.

All the gentle hugs in the world.
    Shawn
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It is so wonderful when God lets you know He cares. I'm glad for you and thank you for sharing.

Sue