One thing (or more) that you are thankful for

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kryssie, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

I thought it would be nice to switch up and list something you are thankful for in your life. Since we deal with so much pain on a daily basis, sometimes its hard to see past it and realize the things we are thankful/greatful for.
    So, list at least one! :)

2. jake123

jake123 New Member

My poker playing husband who makes me laugh everyday. My beautiful daughter who got married last weekend, she looked like a cameo of Mother Mary in her veil and beautiful green eyes. Her husband could not take his eyes off her. He cried and I cried. My husband teared up and got his hanky out and then my exhusband got bleary eyed. We were a pitiful group.
    What a sweet couple so much in love.
  3. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that that the chit chat board hosts regular "thankful for" threads. Come check it out. :)

((hugs)) Shannon
  4. the internet.

it has enabled me to find this wonderful site,and you good people.you have all been my rock.i couldnt have coped with such a life changing illness,without you all here.

when i first found this site, i was going to end my life.im not joking.i just couldnt go on anymore with the pain,and depression.and the loneliness that this illness brings with it.

but this site and you good people,gave me a inner strength that id forgotten i still had.it was just hiding away.and i learned that,i was finally understood,i wasnt losing my mind.i wasnt a idle,hypochondriac.that doctors think we sufferers are.i have a illness,its real.

we are good people,who dont deserve to have such a cruel illness like this.

but im so very thankful that i found you all

god bless you

love from fran
  5. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

I am thankful for a fiance' that is very understanding. Im thankful I met him and he didnt run when I was diagnosed. I am thankful for my healthly, beautiful children and that I am still able to work (altho its getting harder). I am also thankful that I am still on this side of the dirt LOL!