one wish- What symptom would you wish away?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, May 29, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

well thats a real easy one for me. I would wish away the insomnia. I feel if I could get some sleep my body could heal. What about you guys?
    Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 05/29/2003]
  2. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I would like to have my prior well functioning brain delivered to me now....but there is a big wish list of symptoms that I would like to see disappear...
  4. northlass

northlass New Member

for me thst so easy, if my brain functioned normally , im certain i could put up with all the pain etc, but my candida is a close second
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sam
  5. tes

tes New Member

My rib and waistline pain. By far, the worst one. Daily and bothersome. Take care, Tes.
  6. taylorat

taylorat New Member

I would wish away the pain I am in everyday 24 hours a day of it. I would be a different person if my pain would go away . Just one day without it would be nice.

Alberta

7. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

I would definetly wish away my daily headaches!
    Hugs,
    Sheryl
  8. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

The pain is not fun but, with Oxy,Fentynal(sp) and other meds we can handle those issues. Yep, for us we want to be able to get up and go without feeling like we are sleep walking.

Thanks for asking this q, Kim and Gary
  9. tansy

tansy New Member

and all those brain symptoms accompanying it.

Cheers

Tansy
  10. yama

yama New Member

I miss so many hours of my life sleeping days away, could handle everything else I THINK if I could just stay awake, it is crazy though as sometimes sleep is a blessing to get rid of the pain oh I don't know having a *blond* moment I think and I'm not even blond :))
    Warm Wishes
    Carol
  11. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

waking up every morning like i have a hang-over and not enjoying the fun the night before.
  12. klutzo

klutzo New Member

On the rare occassions when I sleep well, I feel almost normal the next day. If I could sleep deeply, I think the rest would take care of itself.
    Klutzo
  13. JoyJoyBinks

JoyJoyBinks New Member

If I could just sleep good and not wake up constantly and not feel so tired every second of everyday! It would really help to pain too!
  14. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

that's the kick in the pants for me!

Annette
  15. vinetti23

vinetti23 New Member

Insomnia... and all my sleep probs. If I were a regular 10 PM - 6 AM sleeper... what a life I could lead. And I think all my FM would be gone. I am a 6 AM to 3 PM sleeper adjusting to a world of morning people. Worse yet, if i EVER stay up late one night (lets say I go out to a bar) I can't get "back in the cycle" and I'm stuck going to bed at 2 AM.

As far as the pain goes, I'd like to have some kind of ice machine (or vicodan pump) installed in my upper back/neck/shoulders. :)

16. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

With pain medicine most of the time I could get up and go but if I had energy...........................man what a dream :)

I sleep really well most of the time but it does not help anything !
  17. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

Easy. The horrendous fatigue that has made
    me sleep or rest half my life away.

Lynn
  18. kellyann

kellyann New Member

shoulder pain is awful
  19. kellyann

kellyann New Member

shoulder pain is awful
  20. FibroNan

FibroNan New Member

Definitely the fatigue. I can think of tons of things I'd love to be able to do but I don't have the energy to do most of them.
    Nancy