online drugs?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dononagin, Nov 10, 2005.

1. dononagin

dononagin New Member

just curious if anyone has succesfully purchased on line pain killer such as tramadal or vicodan? any cheaper? did you need a prescription? how did you do it?
    thanks a bunch.. Hugs to all..s
  2. dunnlb

dunnlb New Member

I have ordered tramadol and many other types of medication from 4 Corners Pharmacy and Pharmacy Geoff. They are both reliable offshore pharmacies. It usually takes 7 days to get the medicines. The medicine comes in factory packages. No prescription is required. I use a debit card or charge card.
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

My fiance has a chronic pain condition with his shoulder and seems to be running out of his tramadal 3 or 4 days early every month.. He just needs enough to see him through.. I really apreciate your help!
  4. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

I have also purchased from 4 Corners. I think it was Ultram that I bought. It is very easy and shipping was fairly fast. I didn't have health insurance at the time so this was much cheaper and easier.
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I just went there.. your right easy and painless~
  6. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Thanks for bringing this topic up, Dononagin! And thanks to those who replied. I would have asked this myself...also have been wondering...but, brain is foggy.