Online survey

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Logan1116, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Logan1116

Logan1116 New Member

Hello-

My name is Logan Suttmann and I am an eighteen year old student attending Leland Public School in northern Michigan. I am currently involved in a class which entails a year long research project. I chose to do fibromyalgia as my research topic for several reasons. First, my father was diagnosed with the disease and it has become a large part of my life. Second, is that I am extremely interested in the field of medicine and I plan to pursue this course in college. I have created an anonymous online survey partly for my father and partly for my research project and I would be extremely greatful if people could fill it out. The survey can be found at

http://www.clementcharles.com/fmssurvey/

which is link off of my fathers website. Thank you immensely for your time and I wish the best for all of you.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am making an exception this one time to our rule about not posting URL's because this website contains nothing but the survey and the survey does not ask for personal info.

Good luck with this.

Love, Mikie
  3. pamj

pamj New Member

my mother and I have completed the survey

Thank you for doing your research on this topic! Good luck in school, we need more people like you to help us find more answers.

take care, Pam
  4. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Thank you for your interest in this disorder, Logan.
    I have completed your survey and found the questions clear and concise. Good job! Best wishes in your sucess.
    LL
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bump!

Love, Mikie
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

and I did. It didn't take long either!

Let us know what happens with your final product!
  7. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I took your survey. Didn't take but a few minutes. It is good to hear you are going to study this course in med school. Maybe you'll be the one to help find the cure!!!

We all hope so.........Kathi
  8. FibroNan

FibroNan New Member

and wanted to bump you back up the page.
    Nancy
  9. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Your interest is so very greatly appreciated!!!!!love Rebel
  10. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Pretty quick and easy. Wish you well in your endeavors.
  11. Sissy123

Sissy123 New Member

We are in a jungle, all alone, in great pain and too tired to get out. We need help so badly. When I tell my pain doc he treats it like it is either something he knows nothing about or he doesnt believe it exists. I wish your father well and he has a great son! Thanks again.
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just trying to keep this in front of our members.

Love, Mikie
  13. wolflake46

wolflake46 New Member

Logan,

Just took your survey, hope you get alot of responses. I'm glad to see someone like you take interest in our problems.

Diane
  14. MelanieThebirdlover

MelanieThebirdlover New Member

I hope your project goes well, please keep us posted. I wish you and your father well. Many thanks in advance.

Melanie
  15. charls

charls New Member

Have just filled it in. Hope it helps.

I would like to echo the views of others here by hoping that you keep us posted and perhaps let us know the results ;)
    [This Message was Edited on 04/19/2003]
  16. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Lets' all help out on this guys. This may be the future researcher who discovers the cure!
    Klutzo
  17. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Lets' all help out on this guys. This may be the future researcher who discovers the cure!
    Klutzo
  18. wolflake46

wolflake46 New Member

Bumping in hopes that you get more replys

Diane
  19. RedB

RedB New Member

This was very nice. Kind of you to be interested in us. Good luck to your dad.

Kathy
  20. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Bump again.

[ advertisement ]