Only God has the true answer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fonda, Jul 31, 2003.

1. fonda

fonda New Member

This "disease" is so difficult to deal with ....even just taking it one day at a time. But that is what I pray every day. God please let me get through this day with strength from you. Help my children and my husband who also have to suffer thru this.

God, I never realized how many people this terrible thing affected until I read this web site. Please give us all courage and strength and wisdom. YOU are the only way we can get thru this storm.

We dont know why this is what is meant to be, but you are Lord of all and have a plan for everything.....even though we dont always understand it.

All I know to do is to trust that you will be here for us and when we feel that we cant go on, that you will give us the strength to fight.

I am not strong in myself and I know every blessing comes from you. I know that things could be much worse. I dont want to take the things that I do have for granted.

I pray that you will touch everyone tonight and help us all get a good nights rest. And just remember ....whatever we are going thru...YOU are here with us.

I pray for everyone tonight that is going thru this horrible nightmare. I pray that God will send comfort to you and your families.

In Jesus name I pray these things....Amen

Love and Prayers to all, Fonda
  2. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Your words [prayers] are so thoughtful. May God Bless you always.