"ONLY" the flu!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by emttoni, May 19, 2003.

1. emttoni

emttoni New Member

I feel like crap! It started last Mon. when I woke up with my back out. Finally went to dr on Wed. for a shot in the butt of Toradol. Later that afternoon started feeling crappy. By that night was on the throne with the trash can in front. Was like that for the next 4 days. Finally started to feel better today and went to town to do some banking and found out there is a killer stomach flu making the rounds. Gee do you think! lol. We thought it was the Topamax making me sick so I stopped taking it but will start taking it again. I handled the topamax very well if this wasnt a side effect. Now we are hoping daughter doesnt get this - she has gone all year to school without missing any days and is hoping to not miss this last few weeks. Gentle hugs and flu-less days to all! ~ Toni
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to hear you are feeling better! But keep in mind, when we get a 'bug' it lasts longer and is always worst than 'normals'.

The next time you get something, don't be so quick to go out, lots of rest is very necessary for us when we are sick with just about anything.

Will keep good thoughts for your daughter not to get this one!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. emttoni

emttoni New Member

Been feeling better as the day goes on. Dont want to do too much tho and end up back down tomorrow. )Trying th think ahead here! lol). ~ Toni