ontinous cold symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SusanNH, Dec 24, 2002.

1. SusanNH

SusanNH New Member

Happy Holidays to everyone,

I am wondering outloud here if anyone has continous cold symptoms. I do and can't seem to shake them. I also have a hard time breathing at times. I have been to the doctor, I got antibiotics, they helped, I think, had a breathing treatment at the doctor's office. All the same symptoms have come back repeatedly for the past two months....rather disturbing to me now. I do have a doctor appointment this Friday the 27th and hopefully she will be able to begin to find out why I am like I am. I guess I am wondering if it is fibro related. Thanks for reading my post.

SusanNH
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For the last couple of years, those cold symptoms have eased up with me. I used to feel like that so much.

I do have bronchitis, had pneumonia a few times, and pleurisy also(of course I had trouble breathing). For years I was constantly battling this. I took all kinds of meds for it, but it just kept coming back no matter what I did or took.

But for some reason, I have not had this often anymore. The only thing I am doing different is taking supplements.

I hope you find some relief, this is so miserable to live with. I do have Fibro, not CFS.

You have a great holiday season.

Shalom, Shirl

3. dlizard

dlizard New Member

I get it about this time of year EVERY year and have a big round of sore throat and sinus.... the secretions are the thickest of my entire life over the past two years... and now that it's here.... it'll be around off and on til summer... and it starts every christmas!! so yep, some of us get it! I take zyrtec and try to get antibiotics when I need em! Had sinus surgery last year and it seems to have improved some if it... I had a huge cyst in one of my sinuses.... maybe an ENT could evaluate you for soemthing like that..... Good luck!